Learn How To Start Your Own Home Daycare Business
How To Run A Home Daycare Video Series is an online course designed to help you open up your own successful home daycare. You can watch the video tutorials at your own pace from the comfort of your sofa. This series will give you the information you need to avoid the common pitfalls of the daycare business.
The Home Daycare Business Video Course Offers:
- a way to stay at home with your own children while still paying your expenses
- an opportunity to be your own boss, set your own hours, and choose your clients
- tutorials about room set-up, equipment you need, and ways to save money
- suggestions on how to find clients and how to interview effectively
- information on marketing, advertising and being professional
- downloadable resources (contract template, admission forms, waivers)
- receive a preferred rate for a one-on-one support call to help you through any challenges you face during your first year open.
- a chance to do work that is fulfilling and meaningful
The course consists of over fourteen hours of guidance and training to help you every step of the way. The module topics include:
- How many children will you care for?
- Yearly activity plan
- Choosing a name
- Holidays, sick time and personal days
- Parent handbook and forms
- Setting up your playroom space
- Setting up your meal time space
- Setting up your napping space
- Setting up your diapering/ toileting space
- Setting up your front entrance
- Toy and craft storage space
- Setting up your outdoor space
- Communicating with parents
- Integrating new children
View Sample From Philosophy Module
Jana is a certified teacher with experience in public elementary schools, private schools, and daycare centers. She has been running her own successful home daycare business since 2007. Jana’s blog, How To Run A Home Daycare has given home daycare providers ideas and ongoing support since 2012.
Are you ready to work from home and make a positive influence in the lives of small children?